Terms & Conditions
- Commencing from Invoice Date, ASSA ABLOY Hong Kong Limited (hereinafter called "The Company") will provide One Year Warranty to customers.
- In order to obtain the One Year Warranty, customer must use The Company approved installers for product installation and keep this Warranty Card together with the official Invoice for inspection during warranty service.
- For service inquiries within warranty period, please call our Warranty Service Hotline, 8100 3920.
- The Company provides free of charge inspection and basic repair service to the products installed by The Company approved installers within the product warranty period.
- All warranty service within the product warranty period shall be rendered by The Company approved technician only.
- This Warranty does not cover:
- Products which are NOT installed by The Company‘s approved installers.
- Replacement of any external parts such as outer shell, keypad and so on; any accessories and parts that are not included in the lock body.
- Damage caused by Misuse of the product, not following the User Manual, repair or modification by unapproved personnel, Negligence, Accident or Natural Calamities beyond The Company's control.
- Extra traffic fee will be charged for service in outlying islands or remote areas.
- Any other warranty certificate than this will not be recognized by The Company.
- Please retain this Warranty Card and present it together with the Purchase Invoice / Receipt issued by the dealer to our technicians for inspection when service is rendered.
- If the information recorded in this Warranty Card mismatch with that on Purchase Invoice / Receipt issued by the dealer, warranty service will not be provided. This Warranty Card will be voided if it is altered or amended.
- If the customer loses this Warranty Card, The Company reserves the right to provide warranty service or not.
- This Warranty is valid for Hong Kong only.
- The warranty service described in this Warranty Card is on product itself and will continue to apply for the period specified in clause (1) , regardless of change of ownership or location. Customers are responsible for all extra warranty service charges associated with change of ownership or relocation of the product.
* ASSA ABLOY Hong Kong Limited reserves the right to amend, at its sole discretion and without notice, any of the conditions described in this Warranty Card. Any liability which otherwise may arise out of or in connection with such alteration is expressly excluded. The Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions is for reference only. In case of any discrepancy between the Chinese version and English version, the English version of the Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
** Please fill in and retain this Warranty Card together with Formal Invoice / Receipt issued by the dealer for warranty purpose.
DO NOT SEND THIS WARRANTY CARD TO ASSA ABLOY HONG KONG LIMITED.